- Silicone rubber backing and highly conformable, silicone adhesive
- Provides outstanding resistance to ozone, tracks and arcs
- Suitable for protecting high-voltage cables from tracking
- Triangular, tapered edge profile makes half-lapping applications easier
- Used as a base tape layer for easy re-enter connections
- Comes in sky blue-gray colors
- Withstands temperatures up to 356 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Scotch® Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape 70 is a high-temperature, arc- and track-resistant tape composed of self-fusing, inorganic silicone rubber with an easy-tear and easy-strip liner. Scotch® Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape 70 can be used as base tape layer to cleanly reenter connections.
Scotch® Tape 70HDT High-Temperature Tape has a self-fusing, inorganic, silicone adhesive that offers optimized adherence. It is used as an overwrap for protecting high-voltage cables from tracking. This highly conformable tape has outstanding weathering characteristics and provides excellent resistance to ozone and arcs. This tape has a triangular, tapered edge profile and a blue guideline that makes half-lapping applications easier. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.