LIDA® TSA™ Anodes – a mixed metal oxide (MMO) on titanium anode material configured
A tension string anode structure:
• Multiple LIDA® anodes and cable are assembled on a supporting rope.
• Spacers insure the anode is in complete contact with seawater.
• The LIDA TSA™ is connected from the platform to a dead weight on the sea floor.
• Fewer anodes required with higher current density
• Current output is easily adjusted
• Ease of installation reduces cost of cathodic protection system
• Greater savings in deep water installations
• A twenty year history of successful cathodic
protection in platforms from 15 to 120 meters in depth