Tank Test Kit
A complete test kit designed for use by non-technical personnel, such as crews, servicemen, meter readers, etc., but also suitable for the most experienced engineers and technicians.
- Detailed tank test manual
- Low cost
- Easy to use
- 0 – 2 volt / go-no-go scale
- Electrode attached or
two-lead meter operation
- 2 ½” taut-band rugged instrument.
- Weatherproofed neoprene gasket.
- 10 megohms input resistance.
- Solid-state impedance amplifier.
- Operates on one 9 V transistor battery.
Low drain – long shelf life.
Push switch to check battery condition.
Battery easily replaced and readily available.
- Push switch to read potentials. Current drain only while taking readings.
- Scale marked 0 to 2 Volts DC.
Color band: red to .85 V, green to 2 V.
- Filter eliminates errors caused by AC.
Up to 50 volts 50/60 Hz.
- Operating temperature: 0oF to 150oF.
- Molded PVC housing.
- Plastic carrying case with resilient padding
- Modular construction
- Weight: about 3 lbs.
- Size: 2 ½” deep x 10″ long.