- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides high resistance to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions
- Tensile strength rating of 15 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Made of black durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
America’s #1 professional grade vinyl electrical tape, Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 7 mil thick, flame-retardant all-weather vinyl-insulating tape for cable splices up to 600V. It is designed to perform continuously between a temperature range of 0–220°F (-18–105°C).
Scotch® Super 33+™ Tape is an abrasion-resistant tape that offers electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is a ideal choice for providing a protective jacket for low- and high-voltage buses, as well as harness cables/wires. This tape is compatible with solid, dielectric cable insulations, rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins. UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.