Wrap-around heat-shrinkable sleeve which replicates the structure and performance of mill-applied three-layer PE coatings.
|HTLP-60||65 ºC – 149ºF|
|HTLP-80||80 ºC – 176ºF|
Compatible with all commonly used pipe coatings, including PE, coal tar enamel, coal tar epoxy, and fusion-bonded epoxy.
- Fully resistant to shear forces induced by soil and thermal movements.
- Sleeve applied over wet epoxy, with no curing or waiting times.
- Superior cathodic disbondment performance and hot water immersion resistance.
- Fully reconstructs three-layer coating at all girth welds for continuous and homogeneous performance on pipelines coated with 3LPE.
- Low preheat requirements.