The Ranger II® is an all non-metallic casing isolator/spacer system that uses molded segments to encircle the carrier pipe. Each segment includes at least one molded-in runner and one slide lock. Customer’s may choose from any one of five different size bands to allow correct sizing for carrier pipe O.D. ranges from 0.83″ up to 37.60″ in diameter.
Once sized, the segments are placed around the carrier pipe and cinched together via non-metallic slide locks. Installation is quick and easy while only a small inventory of segments may be used to accommodate a large variety of pipe styles, types and diameters.
- All non-metallic. No nuts, bolts, washers or any other metal parts to corrode or degrade over time.
- Designed for carrier pipe diameters from 0.83 (21mm) to 37.60 (955mm) in diameter.
- Segmented pieces – small inventory may be used to accommodate a large variety of pipe styles, types and diameters. No extra trips from job site to warehouse for additional parts.
- Easy assembly. Simply slide the segments together and ratchet tight with patented Slide-Lock connecting system.
- Wide variety of runner heights to allow numerous options for pipe positioning within the casing.
- Runner variations may be used to adjust for grade.
- Manufactured from UV resistant polypropylene.
- High impact strength, 1.5 ft. lbs./inch (0.8 joules/cm).
- Excellent compressive strength, 3,000 psi (211 kg/square cm.).
- 800 volts/mil. dielectric strength.
- Wide temperature range;
- Eliminates sand or grout fill.
- No special tools required for installation.
- Low coefficient of friction for ease of installation.
- Will accommodate small conduit attachment for communications or electrical cable.
|Material||UV Resistant Polypropylene|
|Compressive Strength||3,000 psi
|Temperature||-22 to +212° F.
(-30 to +100° C.)
|Impact Strength||1.5 ft. lb./in.
|Dielectric Strength||800 volts/mil. min.|