“Chill Cast” in Metal Molds
- Assures consistent weight, greater density less flake graphite grain boundary, and lower chemical segregation than Sand Cast Anodes.
- ANOTEC Chill Cast structure is similar to “Spin Cast” Tubular Anodes.
- Independent laboratory tests confirm that Anotec Anodes withstand drop impact tests to more than twice the height of Sand Cast Anodes.
- ISO 9001 Quality Control assures: chemistry (by spectrometer), impact strength and production lot traceability.
- Accelerated Corrosion Tests confirm that Anotec Chill Cast anodes perform significantly better (up to 19%) than Sand Cast anodes in chloride and sulphate environments. Test reports available on request.
- Spherical Tip prevents hang-up when lowering into deep wells.
A dense skin of minute columnar grains and a dense core of equiaxial grains.
Occasionally, very fine interdendritic porosity at center. Predominantly spheroidal shaped graphite. Similar to the structure of vacuum refined High Silicon Iron.
|Anotec Type||D(in.)||L(in.)||A(in.)||Weight(lbs.)||Area(ft.²)||Anodes/Crate||Gross lbs.|