- Protects metal piping systems against corrosion
- Pressure-sensitive, rubber adhesive ensures excellent tacking and provides optimized adherence
- Tape measures 2 in x 100 ft x 10 mil
- Comes in durable black PVC
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -55 to 176 degrees F (-48 to 80 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 24 rolls/case
3M™ Scotchrap™ Tape 50 is a premium-grade, 10-mil thick, all-weather, PVC backing tape. It withstands temperatures of -55 to 176 degrees F (-48 to 80 degrees C). This high-tack adhesive tape offers resistance to corrosion, impact, abrasion and puncture, making it suitable for use on metal piping systems, conduits and fittings both above and below ground.
3M™ Scotchrap™ Tape 50 Corrosion Protection Tape ensures excellent tacking and high conformability with a pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. The flexible PVC backing offers good mechanical strength and electrical insulation properties. It is highly resistant to UV rays, corrosive salt water, soil acids, alkalis, salts, chemicals and varying weather conditions. It works on straight pipes, conduits and on the field joints present on mill-coated pipes. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.